Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back Again

I started blogging when I was 15. Back then on 2008, I created one blogspot account just when I thought I need a place to freely express what I really felt. The blog was under the name of sentences-words-letters.blogspot.com and it was long gone. I deleted it once I decided to create a new blog on 2011. 

The 2011 blog was also long abandoned. I haven't posted anything yet since 2012, and instead of writing another post there, I chose to create this new one. I'm not gonna delete my second blog though, I'm gonna keep it for the sake of "memories".. you know.


Anyway, lots have changed from 2012 til now. Now, I'm not only a daughter and a big sister, but also.. a wife too. 


*WAIT.. WHAT???* 


Yup you heard me. I'm officially married on September 2014 and I'm now a wife of my loving and sweet (sometimes) husband. Like it or not, I'm even happier now when I'm with him - cause being married is surprisingly fun. I finally found someone to share the same hobbies with me, a long-life companion to cook, watch, and travel together. A partner, a friend and a brother who happens to have the same sense of humor as mine - that's the most important thing of all, doesn't it? How could we make our life a better one if we could't find a humor in it? 

As soon as I created this blog, I told myself that I'll always try to keep this blog updated. I abandoned my blogs twice and hopefully I'm not gonna leave this one again. I'm simply not making any promises here to myself, but I just need to keep in mind that "plis jangan jadi anak labil.".


Bye for now. 

Xoxo, 
Nidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

Gue akhir-akhir ini lagi cinta banget sama produk skincare satu ini. Harganya yang (sangat) terjangkau, hasil yang memuaskan dan mudah did...